7312 Shircel Road, Sheboygan, WI 53081
Services and Care at MILESTONES Adult Family Home
MILESTONES provides a sense of understanding, acceptance, camaraderie and family which is fostered by like ability levels and like age group within the home.
MILESTONES Adult Family Home is a purpose-built ranch style home, fully accessible and properly equipped to support the unique physical needs of our residents.
MILESTONES provides extraordinary physical, emotional and recreational support to our residents with use of the indoor 28’ x 16’ ft. warm water swimming pool.
MILETONES’ residents are provided assistance with or completion of all activities of daily living such as dressing, toileting, bathing, grooming, eating—possibly tube feeding and positioning. All housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation will be provided. Also provided are transportation, recreational activity, acute and primary medical coordination, medication management and plan of care management.
Warm Water Swimming Pool
- Improved mood
- Enhanced self esteem
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Improved circulation, strength and coordination
- Improved Range of Motion and pulmonary function
- Improved muscular and cardiovascular endurance
- Relaxation, decrease muscle spasticity
- Decrease pain and bone loss
- Individual climate control
- 10’9”x12’, personal space
- Ceiling track transfer system to bathroom
- Ceiling track transfer system to bedrooms
- Roll under sinks with forward set (accessible) faucets
- Raised (ergonomically correct) bathtubs with messaging jets
- Barrier free, roll-in showers
- Quiet space, family visits
- Sensory integration items
- Range of Motion area
- Large fish tank
- Computer area
- Large gathering area/socializing
- Large center island with roll under area for all wheelchairs
Screened Front Porch
- Relaxing, spacious gathering area, 8’x36’
- Enjoy nature safe from biting insects